Sachs OE Dual Mass Clutch Flywheel – SAC2294002182
Diameter [mm]: 240
Dual-mass flywheel (DMF) SACHS
Higher torque levels, greater ignition pressures, and stricter emissions controls are causing ever greater rotational irregularities in today’s engines, and thus higher levels of vibration in the powertrain. Higher demands on comfort and quiet as well as greater measures to protect the transmission all require extremely efficient torsional vibration dampers.
- Lower fuel consumption due to lower rpm levels when idling and easy operation in low rpm ranges
- Lower shifting forces, i.e. greater comfort due to reduced inertia of clutch discs without torsional dampers
- Good driving comfort thanks to strong vibrational damping for sudden load changes
- Quieter thanks to optimum decoupling of vibrations throughout the entire rpm range
- Smooth start/stop performance
The SACHS flywheel (DMF) features a multi-stage characteristic curve. The first stage uses soft springs to ensure outstanding engine starting and stopping performance. The second stage has firmer springs to provide superb decoupling of torsional vibrations during normal driving operations.
Quality – Made in Germany
The clutch systems from ZF SACHS have brought motor sports teams worldwide to the forefront, from mass sports to Formula 1.
The knowledge gained from these race series has been flowing into the development of High Performance products for years.
Suitable for the following EA888 Gen 3 Manual Cars
- Audi S1
Choose our Installation services and have your car fitted at our Workshop here in Widnes! Book in with ourselves and have your car fitted from the best.