Welcome to our website.
The term ‘RTS Europe’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is found on the contact page. Our company registration number can be obtained by request. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
*PLEASE NOTE* During the Christmas period (December 20th – January 6th) we will not be able to process any orders until our staff return to work on January 6th 2020. This means that your order will be subject to our (up to) 14 days lead time from January 6th and not the date that you place an order.
All of our kits are hand-built in the UK, sometimes to order. Please note that our lead time on clutch kits is up to 14 days. If you require a kit urgently then please contact us as we may have the item ready for dispatch.
Free UK Mainland shipping – This applies to addresses that are not classed as a “remote area” within the UK.
Remote Areas may incur an extra delivery charge.