Thinking of Choosing Finance?
We offer 0% interest free finance for 3, 6, 9 and 12 months on all orders over £250.00!
Finance is a fantastic way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve partnered with Duologi whose smart technology lets you apply for and then complete the loan application quickly and entirely online.
First add the items you wish to purchase to your basket. When you reach checkout select the best finance option for you and choose ‘Apply for Finance’.
The quick application form takes no more than a couple of minutes to complete and then you’ll receive an instant decision.
Check Your Eligibility
Before you apply please note you will only be considered for finance if you:
- Be atleast 18 years old.
- Are in regular full or part-time employment
(minimum 16 hours per week or £10,000 per annum, unless you retired and receiving a private/company pension or in receipt of disability allowance).
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
- Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
Our Payment Plan Options
|Loan Period||APR||Minimum Order||Maximum Order||Minimum Deposit||Maximum Deposit|
Cash price £500, deposit £150. Borrowing £350 over 12 months with a representative APR of 0.00% APR, the monthly payments will be £29.17 and the total amount payable will be £500.
Your application will be assessed based on various factors including eligibility, credit history and affordability and Duologi will let you know the outcome of their decision in just a few seconds. It’s important to know that when applying for finance a hard credit check is made and this is recorded on your credit file.
Once approved, you just need to digitally sign your credit agreement, pay your deposit and the process is complete.
In a very few cases, your application may be referred to a lender for manual underwriting. In such cases you’ll be notified by email of the credit decision within 24 hours. If you’re not approved for finance it could be for a variety of reasons. You should gain a copy of your credit file and this will be able to give you more information.
- Understand that there will be a credit check performed when you submit your application.
- Do not apply if you have had or have any defaults or missed payments on existing credit agreements either currently or in the last 3 years.
- Be able to accept delivery at the registered billing address. If you are unable to accept delivery to the address in your application, we are unable to offer you a Finance payment option.
- Exclusions: Unemployed/ Students/Non-UK Residents
- Finance must be applied for in the name of the individual that is taking the goods or services.
- All details entered during the application process must be personal to the applicant. E.g., personal email address and mobile number.
- Double-check the applicants' details against their government-issued ID i.e., Full name (no abbreviations), House/Flat number, and postcode.
- Ensure gross annual income is entered for the sole applicant, not weekly/monthly or household income.
Repaying the Loan
Your first direct debit payment will be taken about 30 days after you have received your purchase. This will show on your statement as a payment to Specialist Lending Ltd. You have the right to repay all or part of the loan early at any time.
There is a 14-day cooling off period where you can withdraw from the credit agreement after signing your documents. If you wish to do this, you need to notify Duologi.
A finance agreement does not affect our standard refund and returns policy. Just contact us and we can cancel your application and Duologi will refund your deposit. They will let you know of any outstanding balance if applicable.
Finance is provided by Duologi which is a trading name of Specialist Lending Ltd. You will be offered the best rate available based on your personal credit history and Duologi's credit decision policies.
Duologi is a trading name of Specialist Lending Ltd. They are registered in England and Wales (company number 10664999) and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 774712). For more information please go to www.Duologi.com/faq or visit www.Duologi.com.